2013/06/23

I've just found a comment from Neil tonight!!!

の Japanese food in England is Western-style, just like Italian food in Japan is Japanese-style, don't you think?

I'm so sorry I didn't answer you back very soon. 

My answer is;
Yes, I think so, most of the food in the Japanese restaurants, even the owner is Japanese native, are not the ordinary Japanese taste. Usually the sauces are too sweet for me.
Of course, there are so many different tastes in a different area in Japan. There's no food as the proper or traditional Japanese taste. Every family has a different taste. 
For example, I'm from Oita-ken, Kyshu. My mother uses the light coloured soy sauce (薄口しょうゆ). But In Kanto area, they use the dark coloured soy sauce(濃口しょうゆ). When you pop in the Udon restaurant, you can see the different colour in the soup. 



Can you see the colour is slightly diffrenct? (Ⓒ Goggle)

←Kansai Udon 
(関東のうどん)


Kanto Udon→ 
(関西のうどん)










I think that as long as you liked the taste, it would be OK?
Nowadays, Sushi is so popular, isn't it? And anybody can make nice sushi or nigiri. There are so many cookery schools or classes of sushi making. 

I normally don't go to the Japanese restaurant or any kind of restaurant, because I can cook the food much much better than cooks of the restaurant. Except some special occasions.
I really wish you to eat a proper Japanese food as possible as you can. I'll tell you how to find the proper Japanese restaurant soon.

Have a nice Sunday tomorrow!!!!xxxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment