2015/09/15

Japanese Buffet Party



I was asked to arrange a Japanese Buffet diner for 10 people the other day. 

I made sushi platters as usual, but cooked some family fishes.


Picture left (left to right); Hoso-maki - cucumber, tamago-yaki, tuna-mayonnaise, Nigiri - herring mop, tamago-yaki, Zuke-mozzarella, (centre) Temari-zushi - kinshi-egg, prosciutto, smaked salmon.  + Gari ginger.



This picture; basically the same as above but they are teriyaki chicken-maki here.

Honestly, it is not easy to find a very fresh fish for sushi in this country. I mean, the very very fresh fish that you can eat row as sashimi. Unless you work at a restaurant or live near a fishing village.
Of course, you cant get some frozen fish from Japan or somewhere else in the world. 
But I really want to use the local products as possible as I can. I do my best. 





Other dishes on my menu;
Chicken, Salmon fillets and Tofu marinated in the teriyaki sauce. Each dished are slightly different taste. Sesame beans, Tamago-yaki (egg rolls).
Not to forget, the gari ginger and wasabi for the sushi. Sake as well.



I made the website for my catering business the other day. Actually it's hasn't completed yet. I'm doing only sushi catering at the moment, but the other cuisine, like south African food, mainly Mozambequan, will be launch in the future.  

If you're interested in my site, please click 「Chew Valley Takumi Sushi」here.
And if you have any question, just ask me!!! Or comment, please.



























gsjskfl

No comments:

Post a Comment